Sunday, October 4, 2009

21-25 of 103 Randoms About Me


25. Since June of last year I have had FOUR cell phones. Three of the same kind and now an iPhone. The LG Vu that I had kept crapping out on me. Bob was sweet enough to buy a new iPhone and give me his old one a few days ago...he was looking for an excuse to buy the new iPhone and my phone being dumb was the perfect excuse! Haha.
24. I stuffed myself for dinner yesterday with two grilled cheese sandwiches and and half a can tomato soup! Too much food, but SO delicious!
23. I haven't updated my blog in FOREVER out of pure laziness : (
22. It is 4am and I am awake because I was too busy messing with my iPhone to fall back asleep...I think I might have a problem : /
21. I went to college for many years without a goal...once I finally picked a goal I ended up getting suspended due to bad grades : ( Two jobs + Respiratory Therapy classes = not a good idea for me I guess. Now, I don't have a clue what I want to go back to school for! Ugh.

1 comment:

Lia said...

Maybe you should go back to college and study arts, craft and design, or something along those lines.
I say this as you seem to have a flair for it and somebody once said that if you do what you love for a job, it seems less like work and far more enjoyable.
You'll find your groove one day.
Much love
Lia
xx