Monday, September 19, 2011

Must Have Monday: Cheesecake Edition

I am currently craving cheesecake tonight, so I thought that would be the perfect theme for this weeks Must Have Monday! 


Strawberry Cheesecake lip balm from heartsandbows494
This sounds so yummy! I think I might want to eat it if I owned it! 


Sooooo wish I lived in New York City so I could order this from mmeztler!!!


Don't these look amazing?! 
Stop on by the DaintyButton shop to order them for your next cheesecake craving!


The little ones in your life would love to have these for play time!
Check out LittleCrickets to get the pattern to make them : )


This would make me hungry all the time if I had it! 
Yummm.... find this delicious candle at cdavis74 


Perfect for the cheesecake-loving-jewelry-wearing person in your life!
Swing by and visit AnnaOriona to order a pair!


No comments: