Friday, September 24, 2010

CHICAGO BABY!!!

I just thought I would share with you that I will be on the road to Chicago in 6 hours when I get off work!!!
I am so excited!
Well, we're actually just going to the Chicago area...
buuuut, I would love to get into Chicago and check some fun stuff out!
A friend asked me a few days ago if I wanted to go to Arlington Park in the Chicago area and watch Lee Dewyze perform.
I will tell you right away, she was PUMPED, that doesn't even begin to describe how she feels about it.
She is a complete Lee-aholic!
Seriously.
Addicted.
Wow.
Me?
Not so much.
I actually don't even watch American Idol.
At all.
Ever.
I am still SERIOUSLY excited about this trip though!
I haven't done anything fun in, well, forever!
Actually I am more excited about the road trip, haha.
I'm hoping we will see some fun stuff along the way.
Sadly, I have to drive, so I don't know if I'll be able to take many fun pictures.
Which is okay, since the legally blind woman who invited me...
should.
not.
drive.
period.
That might not be so safe!
(I would just like to make a side note...yes, we joke about it, it's okay I'm not being mean.)
Hopefully I will have lots of fun pictures to post when I get back!
Wish me luck with the driving since I'm working right now and have been awake since 4pm Thursday and probably will not be sleeping til late Friday night! : )
It is so worth it though.

No comments: