Saturday, November 20, 2010

31-35 of 103 Randoms About Me

It's been over a YEAR since my last Randoms About Me post!
So, I thought it was about time...


35. I make a mean black bean burger! Even the meatatarian who is my boyfriend enjoys them : )

34. I severely disliked cats until we got one. Now, I'm a little kooky and spoil the heck out of our 3 kitties. Yep, that's right...3! We've got our own little G-Unit going on at our place: Gidget, Ginger and Ghita.

33. Since this apartment has a garage that we can park in, I have not had to brush snow of my car when I leave to go somewhere! I've never had a garage to park in!!! It is amazing : )

32. One of my favorite restaurants is Galactic Pizza...their delivery people wear costumes and drive electric cars! They have such a fun unique atmosphere and SO MANY unique types of pizza to try. YUM! I just wish we lived closer to get there more often...*sigh*

31. I am hoping to go back to college next year. I would like to go for Veterinary Technician. In case you haven't noticed, I have a passion for animals : )

No comments: