Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have been majorly slacking on the blogging lately!
Sadly, I don't really have a reason.
Just being lazy, I guess?
Nothing exciting to say?
Haven't done anything good to blog about?
...A combination of all of those!
Even though I am writing right now...
I still don't have anything exciting to say!
I just thought I would let you know that I'm not dead, haha.
I can tell you two friends and I were in a home based business show this past weekend.
They make jewelry and one of them also sells Scentsy.
It was a fun weekend!
All of my sales were to people I knew!
Haha.
It wasn't really the type of thing that people would take time to specifically go to.
It was just in a small mall, so it was just people who happened to be at the mall that day.
It was worth it thought to just hang out with friends and have fun!

No comments: