Friday, June 25, 2010

Not Tested on Animals

I stopped buying products that could have potentially been tested on animals a few years ago.
I also started buying more all natural organic products at that time. I'm usually not a pusher, but with my mom, I'm a complete pusher...I'm try to convince her to switch to do the same.
She texted me one day telling me about a new shampoo she tried.

Renpure Organics
I love my hair!
body and shine shampoo


When my mom texted me she mentioned what the back of the bottle said...

"These products are not tested on animals. Tested on the Redmonds."

How cute is that?!

I actually ran out of shampoo just a few days later and asked my mom how she liked the Renpure, she said she loved it! So, I went and bought some of my own. I agree, LOVE IT!
It's not only a good shampoo organic shampoo that is not tested on animals...its also made locally in Minnesota! Gotta love supporting the locals! : )

No comments: