Friday, July 16, 2010

Etsy, addiction and me.

The past few days I have been addicted to Etsy...like sickly addicted.
Disturbingly addicted.
I have been staring at all the amazing things.
For HOURS.
And, of course, I made a few purchases...

First, this amazing little clutch.
I have been obsessed with iced herbal tea the past few weeks and needed something to put them in for in my purse. I just received it in the mail yesterday.
It works perfectly!


I also just received my new checks and I needed something new and pretty to put them in, obviously...



My sunglasses usually just roll around in my purse getting beaten up and scratched.
Soon, they'll be in this beauty!



With all these new fun accessories for inside my purse...I figured I needed a new purse to put them in! I can't wait until it gets here! I can't wait for all of it to get here!!! : )

No comments: