Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My sis-in-law (not technically, but might as well be) Amanda and I went to a Japanese Sushi place the other day. I have to admit, I was scared to death! I was scared that there wasn't going to be any food that I would dare eat!

It was actually REALLY good!

Above is my plate
top: avacado rolls
middle: tempura sweet potato rolls
bottom: asparagus rolls

Below is Amanda's plate
top: spicy tuna rolls and ???
middle: Phoenix rolls
bottom: California rolls?


I am SOOOO glad I decided to go with her!
The tempura sweet potato rolls were A.MAZ.ING!
Seriously people...you NEED to try them!

The avacado rolls needed something a little more firm in the middle, they were a bit chewy.
The asparagus rolls were good. The only thing is I don't like the seaweed on the outside, so after one or two it got too fishy tasting for me. I think I must have like a SUPER sensitive palate to fish taste or something.

Amanda said all of hers were good.
The spicy tuna (top left) were her favorite.

The restaurant is actually in the same city as the precious little girl I get to pick up today. Soooo...I think I just might have to get some sushi to go today when I got get her!

No comments: