Monday, May 25, 2009

Next project...


Check out the new rug we got last night! Isn't it great? Thanks Vic!!! She told me about the great deal, we got it for only $10 :) I wanted to get something to protect the paint from getting chipped off by the table and chairs. My aunt just repainted the deck and it looked wonderful! It will look even better once we get our next project done.

Our next project is to get the rest of the paint off the table and chairs and repaint them...as you can tell they're in desperate need! I was originally thinking a forest green or something, but I've changed my mind. I have no clue what color I want them now! What do you think? What would look good?


Then, just imagine! The perfect back porch with a great rug, cute little table and chair set, cucumbers, lettuce and tomatoes growing all around!

No comments: