Saturday, August 22, 2009

16-20 of "103 Randoms About Me"


20. Once as a child, I lost my glasses outside in the middle of winter...they were found the following spring in a neighbors yard! (too bad we had already bought new ones)
19. I have three tattoos. One on my left shoulder blade of cherries, one on by my right knee of three stars and one on the base of my neck/top of my back of a cherry with a tribal thing around it...I like cherries in case you can't tell : )
18. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone or something (aka a pet) sits on top of the blanket next to me when I'm in bed or curled up on the couch underneath the blanket. It pulls the blanket and makes it uncomfy...how annoying!
17. I LOVE guppies! Bob bought me a 5 gal aquarium for my birthday last year (?) and I got a bunch of guppies to put in it! They're totally my favorite even tho they're such simple fish...I mean I like many fancy fish too, but the guppies are all so different. I love their big tails and that they are such attention whores and are always up at the top of the aquarium saying "Look @ me!!!" ...unfortunately, the aquarium he bought me was a death trap and almost all of the fish were sucked up onto the bottom of the filter and died : (
16. I have a horrible habit of starting a project (or five!) and then taking FOREVER to finish it...or never finishing at all. I get bored with them really easy. So, I've started doing quick projects that can be finished in one sitting.

2 comments:

Grace @ One Craft Girl's Corner said...

#20 is hilarious! I can totally relate! Thank goodness for Lasik surgery. Otherwise, I'd be buying glasses twice or three times a year!

LacyHolly said...

I can't wait until I can get Lasik! :)