Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chipotle Mayo

I've always wanted to test out making my own sauces and condiments and such, but just never have for some reason. Tonight I tried! It turned out wonderfully. I made some chipotle mayonnaise...delicious!

It started because I spotted this container at the store for only $0.96! I bought a few : ) I had seen them before, but I guess I just never really looked at them much.


Jen and I spent a lot of time in the kitchen gadget isle for some reason tonight. (apparently kitchen gadgets were calling our names since we both bought a few things)

I (naturally) had to test out the mayo, so I made this delicious wrap. The color is quite plain because I just used what we had in the house which was mainly green stuff (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green pepper, cheese, mayo)...yummy!

No comments: