Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Master Cleanse

So, it's official....I WILL (I debated it for a bit) be doing the Master Cleanse at the beginning of the month in September! I'm a little excited and a little nervous. It will definitely be an interesting experience.

My brother has done this many times and tells me that the first three days are the hardest, then after that you no longer feel hungry. Hmm...I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I guess we will find out!

I have decided to start it September 6th or 7th because Bob will be out of town that week. I figure if I get cranky due to no food, he will not have to feel my wrath and since he will not be here...I can keep the fridge empty! Which means, NO FOOD TO TEMPT ME! :D Perfect!

I will be blogging (hopefully not angry blogging) about my Master Cleanse experience in a short time! I'm going to try to find a bunch of projects to keep me busy and keep my mind off food...that will give me more to blog about as well!

3 comments:

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

I'm rooting for you to make it through the cleanse with no angry blogging. I am pretty sure there would be LOTS of angry blogging at my house!

Good Luck
~Amanda

Grace @ One Craft Girl's Corner said...

Good luck! I tried it for 1 day. Enough said. Be careful though... just the first drink took me to the restroom VERY quickly. Make sure you're able to use the restroom whenever you need it!

Lia said...

I wish you luck, as this is a horrid horrid thing and you will find it hard and feel like death.

I have tried it and it was terrible, but hey give it a go, as it does work for some people.

We will forgive you in advance for the future angry blogging.
Much love
Lia xx