Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tea Party Anyone?

My mom took my friend Vic and I out for tea on Saturday. We went to this lovely place called Aprille's Showers Tea Room.

The lovely view when you first walk in...

Mr. Frog, who welcomes you and showers your with info and pamphlets...

The lovely Miss Victoria enjoying tea, pinkie up and all...behind Victoria is the hat rack full of hats for you to try on and wear during your tea party.

They had sugar lumps, not cubes, lumps! It was so cute!
Even a tea pot warmer with a candle inside to keep your tea warm...
Cute little tea cups with tiny little spoons for dainty stiring.
Check out this fancy cup just for my blueberry iced tea!
Now on to the food...
To start we all had carrot ginger soup. So tasty!
Then there were croissant sandwiches. Yum!
After the sandwiches there were blueberry scones...they were so dang tasty we scarfed them down so quickly I didn't even get a picture!


Then it was dessert time! The little desserts for each of us! Mmm...

Before we went I was not a fan of hot tea at all...I will say that I did enjoy a few of the 5 different flavors that we tried. I cannot say that I will be going out and buying and hot tea to keep on hand at my house though, I didn't enjoy it that much! Haha.

1 comment:

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Your making me hungry! Looks like you had a great time! Have a great day!
Bonnie
Please check out my Earth Day giveaway at http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com/2010/04/earth-day-giveaway-2010.html