Monday, July 27, 2009

what a bargain!

I got all this fabric the other day, plus a really cute pillowcase for a pillowcase tote, for only $19!!! There is TONS of the brown, white and green one and tons of the blue one!!! The top one is my favorite one : ) I think I might make a purse out of it...like just a mini version of the pillowcase tote and add a little pocket in the inside. If I do make a purse with it hopefully I will be able to convince Vic to use her snap press and throw a snap on it for me : ) That way it'll have a little bit of a way to close and keep things in.

1 comment:

Lia said...

Seeing your stack of materials reminds me of a stack I brought a few months back and have done nothing with as yet.
I really must get my act together and make something.
Isn't it great when you find some great bargains.
Enjoy creating, much love,
Lia xx