Friday, January 15, 2010

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Well, the day for the beginning of the process...

Today is salads only.
Tomorrow is juice and broth only.
Sunday is orange juice only.

Then, Monday is the official start of the Master Cleanse.
Starting Monday lemonade mixture here I come!

Last night we took a friend out for a belated birthday dinner
at my favorite Mexican place in our hometown.
Perfect timing!
This black bean burrito was the best
"last" real meal I could have asked for!

Yuuuummmy!

2 comments:

Neil & Amanda said...

hey, how did the master cleanse work for you. I'm thinking about doing it.

LacyHolly said...

Both times it's gone well for me until about the 5th day...then I just cave. Not out of hunger, but just because I want food :( To be honest...I didn't really notice a major change or anything.

It definitely cleans you out though! Haha.