Monday, September 7, 2009

Beary interesting...

Okay, I forgot to tell you this!

My friend Gena and I were driving on one of the busiest roads here in town...I look to the right of the road and think "Wow! That's a big dog!" Then I realize, that's not a dog that's a BEAR! It was a small bear who proceeded to run across the road stopping all traffic! Thank God the other cars saw it and stopped! It was crazy! Because it's not like we live in a small country town...we live in a town with 80,000 people!

I just had to share...

1 comment:

Lia said...

A bear you say!!!!!
Are you sure your not having hallucinations.....only kidding babes.

What a shame you didn't have your camera with you, of all the times you would have wanted it as well.

Glad the poor little thing didn't get hurt or anyone else for that matter.

The little table is cute, am looking forward to seeing the end result.

Much love,
Lia xx