Thursday, September 3, 2009

Project list

I started my stay-away-from-food project list for next week during the detoxing...


(don't mind the messy writing)

  • Repaint small table I got for $5 to put in our pantry for beer makin' supplies
  • Redo the 'espresso' tray I posted earlier
  • I have an idea for a sign to make for my entry way
  • Find/make and organizational box for bathroom shelf
  • Finish the scrapbook style cookbook
  • Make produce bags to possibly sell at Farmer's Market next Thursday
  • Make 'business' cards to put on produce bags
  • Re-cover and paint legs on foot rest posted earlier

A lot are just a few hour projects, so hopefully I can come up with some more to make the week go faster. I also hope to do lots of cleaning and organizing in the house!

1 comment:

Lia said...

Sounds like you are going to keep yourself very busy.
At lest you have made some good plans.
Much love,
Lia xx