Sunday, September 6, 2009

Still not hungry : )

So I'm halfway through the second day of no food and I'm still doing good! : ) I have only felt hungry once so far today! Which I think is probably pretty good...considering I haven't eaten since Friday night. Okay, okay...it was LATE Friday night. I think I might actually be able to do this : ) It's mostly just thoughts about how yummy food would be, but not actually being hungry at this point, but I still have a ways to go. Haha.

I picked up the last of my ingredients for the "lemonade" mixture today. I picked up the organic grade B maple syrup and the organic lemons. I now have everything I need! I am excited to see how this whole thing goes and I'm interested to see how the mixture tastes.

Bob leaves tomorrow am for his annual Guys' Weekend. Usually they just go for 3-5 days, this year him and two others are doing a whole week and the others will join them on Thursday or Friday. He is SUPER excited. The trip seems to consist of drinking, shooting things, eating and drunken craziness. Haha. He always has a blast and surprisingly the injuries seem to be limited...well, since I've known him at least.

I am excited for him to go, because I know he'll have a blast...but at the same time I know I'll miss him. However, like I said before, probably better he won't be here in case I do get cranky with no food!

1 comment:

Lia said...

Glad that you are doing ok.
much love,
Lia xx